Xerox Driver is Unavailable Problem
The Xerox Driver is Unavailable, which is often due to the outdated printer driver software installed on the Microsoft Windows 10 PC. Most people forget to update their printer driver and this is the main reason for which this problem arises. To make sure that the printer driver is installed on your Windows 10 PC or not, you must examine the operating system. To solve the problem, the Windows 10 printer driver is not available, you can try below the tips listed, on which it is easy to act. If the computer does not recognize or work with the driver, you will not be able to access your printer and use it to print jobs.
The software resides in Peripherals and Printers in the Computer Control Panel. The error occurs if the printer driver is not up-to-date, corrupted, or if Windows updates are not yet installed on Windows 10. You should first look at the driver or system. for status The “Printer driver is unavailable” error appears out of nowhere. This frustrating problem is usually caused by an incorrect or corrupt printer driver, and it should be quite easy to solve.
Solutions to solve printer driver is unavailable problem
Solution 1: Reinstall your printer driver
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and the R key at the same time to call the Run dialog box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK. (Do not worry if your screens are slightly different from those shown below.) We have screenshots of Windows 10, but this fix also works on Windows 7.
- Find and right-click on your printer. Then click Uninstall Device.
- Click Uninstall if you are prompted to confirm.
Solution 2: Install all available Windows updates
- Click the Start menu and type update. Then click Check for Updates.
- Click Check for updates.
- Windows will then install the updates automatically.
- After Windows has finished all the updates, restart your computer and try to print a file to see if your printer is working.
If you see an Available Updates option, you will see a dialog box stating that beside Preparing for Updates, the remaining percentage is displayed. Depending on the speed of your broadband connection, you will have to wait a while for Windows to update the latest available version. Once the update is complete, restart the PC,