360 Safeguard for Mac gives you complete protection against viruses and other new types of threats. When shopping online, downloading files, browsing a web page, 360 Safeguard for Mac protects you from cybercrime at all times. Plus, you can use the one-click cleaning feature to keep your Mac in top condition.
- Non-stop protection
360 Cloud Security offers comprehensive protection against phishing websites, malware and viruses.
- Clean your Mac
Junk Clean helps preserve the health and lightness of your Mac by removing gigabytes of unwanted files.
- Withdrawal of application
Removing third-party applications has never been so simple and complete with multiple selection and full scan of the remaining files.
Step 1: Download 360 safeguard antivirus from official website.
Step 2: Locate the installation file and double-click to open it. Select your language and click “Install” to continue the installation.
Step 3: Once the program is installed, open 360 safeguard and locate the toolbar on the left.
Step 4: Click on the “Full Verification” tab to launch a full system scan of your PC. The scan checks for virus detection, startup time, disk space, and Wi-Fi security.
Step 5: Once the complete verification is complete, the program indicates the number of detected problems.
Step 6: Click “Repair” to solve these problems. A log report will provide a detailed record of the solutions used for each problem.
Automatically removal solution to remove 360 Safeguard (360 Total Security) in your macOS
- Download and install MacRemover
- Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
- Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
- 360 Safeguard (360 Total Security) icon will be displayed on the Apps list view of MacRemover, and click on it.
- Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. 360 Safeguard (360 Total Security) will be automatically and completely removed.
Manually removal solution to remove 360 Safeguard in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing 360Safe (360 Total Security):
- Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
- Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
- On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for 360Safe, 360SafeDaemon, ClientTool, CloudQueryForMac, 360SafeTray select them and click Quit Process.
- Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the 360 Safeguard (360 Total Security) icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- 360Safe (in Application Support folder)
- qihoo.mac360safe (in Caches folder)
- 360Safe/ (in Logs folder)
- The following files/folders of 360Safeguard (360 Total Security), you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
- Restart your macOS.