Acer Aspire 3 Driver
Acer is a well known brand worldwide, mainly for laptops, but also for other devices such as monitors and scanners. One of the most common driver problems you may encounter is when your device is not recognized, refuses to boot, or simply hangs without warning.
These are common signs of a driver error with your Acer product. You can try to reinstall these drivers if you have the original disks or you can run a driver downloader for automatic Acer driver downloads. This will automate all your driver updates (not just for your Acer driver) and will ensure that the correct driver is installed for the correct device.
If you are having problems with an Acer PC or another Acer device, it is possible that the problem is with your Acer drivers. This often happens when users upgrade to a new operating system without their drivers being updated, so that Acer drivers may be out of date or corrupted over time. Even if you have not made any changes, updated Acer drivers may be available.
You can download driver updates manually or automatically. The first is free, while the latter usually requires a registration fee with the software tool used. To manually update the Acer drivers:
- Download the latest driver file from the Acer website.
- This file can be in the form of an .exe file (executable), if necessary, simply double click on this file
- If the file is in another format and you have trouble installing it, go to Control Panel> Device Manager.
- Access the Acer device for which you downloaded the updated driver> right-click and select Properties.
- Click the Driver tab> Update Driver.
- Select Browse My Computer to Search for a Driver> Let me choose from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Browse for the driver file (.inf)> click Next
- Your updated Acer driver should now be installed!