If you have an Acer product or device, such as a laptop, desktop, laptop, tablet, or Acer monitor, you need Acer drivers, just like you need the Acer USB driver to connect your device to a computer. The Acer monitor driver for the monitor to work properly or Acer Aspire drivers to allow your Acer computer to work best on Windows 7 or on the new Windows 10.
The Acer Aspire E15 driver update is required for all Acer Aspire E15 notebook owners. Downloading and updating Acer Aspire E15 drivers may not only give you the benefit of new features or enhancements, but also help you to troubleshoot driver-related computer problems such as lack of Wi-Fi, sound, the unrecognized USB device, the black screen and the blue screen, flickering of the screen, etc.
- Display size/resolution: 15.6-inch 1,920 x 1,080 display
- CPU: 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U
- PC Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 1,600MHz
- Graphics: 2GB Nvidia GeForce MX150
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Networking: 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 4.2
- Operating system : Window 10 Home (64-bit)
Visit the Acer Drivers and Manuals page to manually download Acer Aspire E15 drivers for Windows 10, Acer Aspire E15 for Windows 8.1, Acer Aspire E15 for Windows 8, Acer Aspire E15 for Windows 7, and more:
Step 1. Enter Acer Aspire E15 into the search field and perform a search (you can also choose to enter your serial number or select your product from a list).
Step 2. Select your exact operating system and all relevant Acer Aspire E15 drivers will be listed below.
Step 3. Click "Download" to get the correct Acer Aspire E15 driver.
Step 4. Click "Save" and select the location where you want to download Acer Aspire E15 drivers.
Step 5. Right-click the downloaded .zip file, and then extract it.
Step 6. Double-click the executable file so that the Acer Aspire E15 drivers can be installed automatically.
Step 7. Restart your computer.
You can download and install the new drivers via Windows Update. Windows Update may not provide the latest driver that you need. But it's always worth trying.
Follow these steps:
- Click the Start menu button, then Settings.
- Click Update and Security.
- Click Windows Update> Check for Updates. Wait while Windows searches for the latest updates for your computer. (It can take up to 20-30 minutes.)
- Click the link that indicates that optional updates are available. (If you do not see this link, it means that Windows Update has not found any driver updates for your computer.)
- Locate the display driver, click OK, and then click Install Updates.