Acer Aspire E17 Driver
The Acer Aspire E17 Notebook provides an excellent laptop experience for real value. Incredible performance, convenient multimedia tools, and convenient connectivity make everyday computing easy to live with. The practical and elegant design comes in several screen sizes so you can choose the model that best fits your lifestyle.
Its 17-inch screen offers a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 for a clear and crisp content reproduction. With the HDMI port, you can connect an external display for improved multitasking and wider viewing. If you need more storage space, you can combine external storage solutions with its multiple USB ports as well as its SD card reader. speakers and an audio input / output jack The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home (64-bit). Acer Aspire E17 Full HD Flapship High Performance Laptop. It has a dual core Intel Core i5-7200U processor, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (2GB GDDR5), 12GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Bluetooth 4.1, Windows 10 (Black)
- Enter Acer Aspire E17 into the search field and perform a search (you can also choose to enter your serial number or select your product from a list).
- Select your exact operating system and all relevant Acer Aspire E17 drivers will be listed below.
- Click "Download" to get the correct Acer Aspire E17 driver.
- Click "Save" and select the location where you want to download Acer Aspire E17 drivers.
- Right-click the downloaded .zip file, and then extract it.
- Double-click the executable file so that the Acer Aspire E17 drivers can be installed automatically.
- Restart your computer.
- To check for Windows updates
- Click the Start button.
- Type "update" in the search box and press ENTER.
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
- If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.
- Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit
- Intel Core i3-6100U Dual Core 2.30 GHz Processor
- 3 "HD + (1600 x 900) 16: 9 CineCrystal
- 8GB, DDR4 SDRAM
- TB1 To hard drive
- Intel HD Graphics 520 with shared memory
- Battery life up to 5.5h (video playback mode)