Office 365 Activation Troubleshooter
This troubleshooter runs on Windows PCs and can fix activation errors for Office 365, Office 2016, and Personal Office 2016 apps, such as Vizio, Project, Word and Outlook. If you are using Office 2013, you will need to repair the unlicensed product error yourself.
Read the self-help guide below. If you still have problems, contact office 365 and they will solve your problem for a small fee for you. Latest Microsoft Office versions (Office 365 and Office 2016) need to be activated and logged into Office 365 account. It is generally obtained after the installation, however we have seen that Windows or Office automated updates sometimes require “disabled” products or “activation”.
This problem can occur in any or all office products such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher,one note, Outlook, Infopath or Lync; By displaying one of the following messages (or similar) “Unique Product”, “Product Inactive”, “We’re sorry, something went wrong, and we can not do this for you now.” Please try later “or similar. You can re-activate Office 365 or Office 2016 in many ways as follows:
1)Repair Office 365
- In Windows 7 or 8 locate “Control Panel” > “Programs” > “Programs and Features”
- Highlight “Office 365 ProPlus” (do not click on it) and select the “Change” button
- Select “Quick Repair“. If this does not fix your problems try “Online Repair”
- Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner), and select Control Panel pop-up menu.
- From Category view, under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the Microsoft Office product you want to repair, and select Change.
- NOTE: If you have a suite of Office 365 Home or Office Home and Student 2013 or 2016, search for the suit name, even if you have used a particular application to repair Word or Excel. If you have Word or a separate application like Excel, find the application.
- From the How would you like to repair your Office Programs screen, select Online Repair to ensure everything gets fixed, and then select Repair. You can select Quick Repair which runs faster but only detects and then replaces corrupted files. Online Repair does an uninstall and complete repair but takes longer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.
2) Reinstall Office 365
- From any of the office products click on the left arrow in the top left of the product, then click on “Office Account”
- Click on “Manage Account” to login to your Office 365 or Office 2016 account
- Once signed in, navigate to “software”
- Then click on “Install“.
- This will downlaod a file that needs to be executed by clicking on it. This will start the “Office 365 reinstall”
For more know: