Amazon prime offline
Amazon Prime Video is available on a wide variety of devices, including phones, tablets, game consoles, Blu-ray players and even smart TVs. Amazon's various Fire TV products also offer this service, and we've shown how to watch Prime Video on Apple TV.Having the opportunity to stream video is a good thing, but sometimes it is impractical to do it. This invariably involves travel. Without an Internet connection, you can not stream video. So what is the answer? Fortunately, the Amazon Video app on Fire tablets, as well as Android and iOS devices, allows you to download movies. Television shows are also covered by this feature.
- Open the Prime Video app.
- Find or browse the TV show or movie you want to download. Tap to open the video details page.
- If it is available for download, you should see a down arrow. To download a movie, tap the download arrow. To download a TV show, you can often choose to download the entire season in one click (search for "Download Season" at the top of the screen) or download individual episodes. Tap what you prefer.
- Once you have uploaded a video, you can view it in the same way as if you were watching it normally. Open the Prime Video app.
- Find the show or movie you want to watch. Tap to open the video details page.
- You should see a check mark next to each program downloaded to your device. Press the Play button to start watching. Note that if you do not have an Internet connection, the downloaded video will play correctly, but anything that is not will display an error message if you try to press the Play button.