Apple Error Code 52
Apple Error Code 52 occurs most often when restoring your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad on a Windows computer. The main reason for this error 52 is a problem with the USB driver of your computer. This is how the problem (error 52) begins. You connect your iPhone or other iDevice to your Windows computer. You may get this error when you start or stop Windows, or when you install, when you run iTunes, or at any other time.
- "Error 52" appears and closes the active program window.
- Your PC crashes frequently with error 52 while executing the same program.
- "itunes Error Code 52" is displayed.
- Windows is slow and reacts slowly to the mouse or keyboard.
- Your computer "hangs" periodically for a few seconds at a time.
- Malware or viruses can be one of the causes. Some Windows-related files.
- iTunes could be corrupted by viruses.
- Registry Due to recent iTunes updates, some Windows registries could be corrupted.
- Some programs or files related to iTunes are deleted by mistake or maliciously by another program.
- Download or incomplete installation of iTunes.
Solution 1: Scan your entire computer for malware
Your 52 error may be caused by malicious programs. These malicious intruders can damage, corrupt, or even delete Runtime Errors-related files. In addition, it is possible that the 52 error you are experiencing is related to a component of the malware itself.
Solution 2: Update device drivers
- Open Start.
- Search Device Manager,
- Expand the category which you want to update.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver.
- Click the option Automatically search for updated driver software.
Solution 3: Uninstall the iTunes program, and then reinstall it
- Programs Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button.
- Click Control Panel in the right menu.
- Click Programs.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Find the Itunes program (for example, iTunes) in the Name column.
- Click the Uninstall button from the top menu ribbon.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete uninstallation of your program.
Solution 4: Update your Windows with the latest updates
- To check for Windows updates
- Click the Start button.
- Type "update" in the search box and press ENTER.
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
- If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.