If you're experiencing this problem for the first time "apps do not download Android", it may be worth restarting the device. With a simple reboot, you should be able to solve this problem without going into extensive troubleshooting on your device.
- Check and make sure your Internet connection is working properly to download application files from play store.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi network to download apps, switch to mobile data and see if it works.
- If you have VPN enabled on your Android device, you must disable it. Access your settings and tap More or More networks based on your device. click on VPN and disable it.
- Go to your settings and tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device). You should either see all your applications or choose All. From there, find Downloads or Download Manager and press this.
- You should be able to see if the download manager is disabled. If so, you will see a button marked Enable. Just press this button to reactivate the download manager.
Solution 1:Install the latest version of Google Play services
Another solution is to download and install the latest version of Google Play services and the Google Play Store. Since the most recent version of the software is probably the most stable, it is useful to keep it up to date.
Solution 2:Change your Google account
One of the other ways to avoid the "pending download error" is to delete or change the Google Account associated with the Play Store. Here's how to do this:
- Go to Settings and scroll until you find Accounts and sync. Tap on it.
- Search for your Google Account in the list.
- Tap on it and select Delete account.
- Restart your device.
- Once the backup is done, go to Accounts and sync and scroll down.
- You should see an Add Account option. Touch it and add your old account again or add a new one.
- Try your download again.
Solution 3:Check your date and time settings
When you request an app download from the Play Store, Google's servers try to check the time on your device. And if the time is incorrect, it will not be possible to synchronize servers with the device, which can be a problem when downloading files from the Play Store.
To correct the date and time of your device, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings menu of your device
- Tap System and look for Date and Time.
- Once you tap Date and Time, you can tell if your phone is set to Automatic Date & Time.
- Activate the automatic date and time if they are not already activated.