ASUS laptop drivers are small programs that enable your laptop hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Managing up-to-date ASUS laptop software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance. Use of outdated or corrupt ASUS laptop drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and your computer or hardware fail. Additionally, installing a wrong ASUS driver may make this problem even worse.
For desktops and laptops, drivers may be different to download and update. There are more precise demands for drivers then working. Therefore, updating and downloading drivers for your ASUS laptop requires a certain level of search and computer skills, or else it may be difficult to complete the journey.
But there is no need to worry, we are here to guide you through the entire process of downloading and updating device drivers from the beginning of your ASUS laptop. Just read it!
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and X at the same time, then click Device Manager.
- Expand the category of the drivers that you want to update. We use Display adapters as an example.
- Right-click the device drivers that you want to update and click Update driver.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
To solve your drivers problems, you need to know the specific model of the device that is experiencing problems with you. Once you have the device details, you can find the Asus website for your drivers. If available, download and install these drivers. Your issue may be with any of your Asus devices like USB drivers, sound drivers, motherboard drivers etc. The installation sequence of the drivers is important for the system efficiency. It is recommended to install the driver for the motherboard chipset first.
You can refer to the suggestion sequence below:
- Operation System.
- The driver for the motherboard chipset.
- Other drivers(such as Audio, LAN, Graphic).
- The latest service pack for the Operation System.
- Apart from updating your Asus Drivers, installing Driver Downloader gives:
- Up to 3 times faster internet connection and download speeds
- Better PC performance for games and audio applications
- Smooth-running of all your PC devices such as printers, scanners etc.
- Better all-round performance of your PC due to automatic driver updates which will keep all your devices and your PC in top condition
- The most common Asus Drivers problems we have come across are Asus Video Driver problems, Wifi and Ethernet problems and problems with Asus Motherboards.
- Asus produce PC’s, Laptops and many other devices, all of which require Drivers which should be kept up-to-date in order to keep the devices running properly.
- Problems such as ‘no sound’, ‘no internet connection’ or Asus Motherboard problems (where the computer won’t boot) are all most likely the result of outdated, missing or corrupt Asus Drivers.
- You can use the Windows Device Manager to diagnose Driver problems and then try the manufacturers’ website if you know the exact Driver you are looking for.
Many of the problems experienced with Asus laptops and desktops are due to the problems with the Asus driver. There are many different drivers needed to work on your Asus machine and peripherals. You need to update your operating system to Windows 8 or Windows 10 and also to update your Asus Video Drivers or Asus motherboard drivers. You can download these drivers manually or use an automated driver update tool which will update and keep you updated on all your drivers. If there are many issues with Windows 10 related Asus Driver Problems, then you can get the Asus notebook, motherboard etc. do not update your drivers for it. For other Common Asus driver problems with Asus webcam drivers and Asus audio drivers you can contact.