Asus laptop error loading operating system
Do yourself a good job with your Asus computer, but an error message now appears: "Operating system loading error" with a black screen! You can not solve it, so do not worry. This is understandable, it is an irritating problem often observed by the users who try to start their PC under Windows. But, users could also easily troubleshoot the loading of the operating system during the troubleshooting process. Therefore, the startup problem usually occurs after the new installation of the Windows operating system. Or even a sudden power failure, system failure or system reboot, prompting the PC to send the error message. The other reasons this error occurs include corrupted and corrupt operating system files and folders, connecting multiple hard drives to your computer, virus infection, and so on.
- The motherboard BIOS does not support the size or settings of the hard drive.
- The hard disk is not configured correctly in CMOS.
- There is a problem with the partitions of the hard disk.
Solution 1:- Scan and Fix via Windows CHKDSK Tool
It is important that you first check your hard drive and run Windows CHKDSK. This is a tool built into the Windows device that checks the overall integrity of your hard drive. It is useful to analyze and correct the bad sectors and possible errors. Follow these steps to implement Windows CHKDSK: -
- Click right on the drive to check for errors.
- Then select the 'Properties' option.
- Now click on the 'Tools' option.
- Under "Error checking", you must click on the "Check" button.
- Now, a dialog box with the options for checking the disc appears. Registration and search for bad sectors.
- Then click 'Start.' The analysis will be corrected and will reveal if there is any damage to the hard drive.
Solution 2:- Update Your System BIOS to the Latest version
Often, the error is due to an older BIOS version issue or the BIOS firmware may be corrupted. Then, update the BIOS to resolve this problem. Follow the steps below to update the BIOS of your computer:
- First, identify the current BIOS version. To do this, in the search field, type "System Information" and select "System Summary". The BIOS version will be displayed.
- Download the latest BIOS update by visiting the website of the manufacturer of the motherboard or laptop.
- Next, look for the model of your system. In the list of available downloads, go to the BIOS update.
- Once downloaded, start the BIOS update.
- Restart the computer after updating the BIOS.
Solution 3:- Reinstall Windows Operating System
Therefore, if the above methods do not solve the problem and the hard drive is functioning properly, then you should try to reinstall the Windows operating system. Since the Windows operating system may be damaged or corrupted, this is why your Asus computer is displaying the "Error loading operating system" message. Reinstalling Windows allows you to find a computer that is quickly operational.