Is your new ASUS laptop working slowly? Generally, this issue is caused by system problems rather than hardware issues. When overloaded startup services, junk files, cache and temporary files are in such a way, they greatly affect the performance of our us laptop. For how to slow down the Asus laptop, you only need a professional PC maintenance device.
If your ASUS laptop is working very slow or the browser takes longer than usual to load a website, this excellent PC optimize will optimize PC stability and overall performance, which gives you fast PC enjoyment, downloads, uploads, web surfing and more.
- Fix all issues making your Asus laptop slow down and unstable.
- Speed up hard drive and application performance by accessing the disk defragmentation tool.
- Automatically manage registry to significantly improve system performance.
- Disable unneeded programs that consume your precious system resources and improve PC startup and shutdown speed.
- Efficiently prevent computer from freezing and crash.
- Click to boot your slow Asus laptop to best performance with your PC
- Launch the program and click Checkup to analysis the whole heath status of your PC. Then your computer will be scanned automatically.
- Click Fix to fix all the problems or fix them one by one.
- Deeply Tuneup Your Asus Laptop with System Tuneup
- System Tuneup is featured with five functions including System Optimizer, Disk Defrag, Registry Defrag, Startup Manager and Context Menu. In order to optimize your Asus laptop, you can navigate to system optimizer to improve your laptop better!
- Launch the program and select System Tuneup and then click System Optimizer.
- Choose the items you want to optimize or click Select All on the bottom. Then click Optimize to finish.
If you want to make full use of this powerful third party software tool, please CONTACT US to resolve more issues! Also, try to maintain good habit of regularly scanning your ASUS laptop regularly!
- Close system tray programs
- Stop programs running on startup
- Update your OS, drivers, and apps
- Delete unnecessary files
- Find programs that eat up resources
- Adjust your power options
- Uninstall programs you don’t use
- Turn Windows features on or off
- Run a disk cleanup
- Defragment your hard drive
- Upgrade your hardware
- Adjust or disable graphics and animations