Activation verifies that your copy of Windows is real and that Microsoft software license terms are not used on more devices than permissions. Depending on how you got a copy of Windows 10, activation will either use digital entitlement or a 25-character product key.
Digital Entitlement is a new method of activation in Windows 10 that you do not need to enter a product key.
ASUS Laptop Runs Very Slow on Windows 10
Is your ASUS laptop running on Windows 10? When you surf the Internet or work on the project, it slows down? All laptops does not run on time, an ASUS is no exception. If your computer’s performance decreases, for example, hang up often, they were much slower than they used to be, you might be looking good.
You must figure out why is your ASUS laptop so slow. The reasons could be as follows:
- Virus or Malware
- Slow on Startup
- Running Out of Disk Space
- Windows 10 Automatic update
When you know the reason, you can start solving ASUS Windows 10 speed as soon as possible.
1. Remove the Virus or Malware
Then Windows computer is captured by malicious viruses or programs, it will work and slow down. Fix is very simple, run an antivirus scan and remove any threats found from it.
2. Optimize the Startup
To log in screen, your ASUS laptop or PC takes 60+ seconds, you can optimize it better.
For Windows 7, Vista, or XP user:
- Use this utility called MSConfig to tune up Windows startup.
- For Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 users:
- Right-click on the taskbar, then select Task Manager > Startup.
If a programmable is shown, this means that it will run automatically when you start your ASUS laptop. Disable or uninstall you do not need to. Things capable of less capable of you, your PC will be faster.
3. Free up Space to Speed up ASUS Laptop
They say that the CPU is the brain of the computer, whereas the hard drive is the blood that connects to each area. If your ASUS disk usage is 100%, the entire computer will be delayed. So what to do about it? Clean it! To help you, you can do it yourself or with the useful tool.
Here, EaseUS Partition Master Free is recommended. This free partition manager comes with useful features that can solve the problem perfectly. Best of all, you can do all of them within a few clicks. The app is really a time-saver! Just follow the two steps below to speed it up
- Clean up junk files
- Increase C drive space
4. Disable Windows 10 Automatic Update
- It is indeed very annoying to be faced with the automatic Windows 10 Update. Disable the automatic update in every way now.
- If your ASUS is still running slow after you have tried all of the solutions above, you can also ask us for help directly.