To Get instant support call
The Avast error 42056 may appear during program installation. Runtime errors, such as the avast 42056 antivirus error, may be due to a variety of factors. It is therefore important to solve each possible cause to prevent it from happening again.
The Avast 42056 Error is the reference format of the error caused. This is the error code format commonly used by Windows and other Windows-compatible software and driver vendors. This code is used by the provider to identify the error caused. This error code has a numerical error number and a technical description. This additional hexadecimal code corresponds to the address of the memory locations where the instruction (s) were loaded at the time of the error.
- Error 42056 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 42056 when running the same program.
- Avast Antivirus 42056 Error is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
- Crashing of the active program is one of the reasons for the error.
- Incomplete or corrupt download of antivirus is also the reason for the error.
- Malicious malware or Trojans are one of the major reasons for the error.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Type “command” in the search box and without pressing “Enter” key, move to the next step.
- Press “CTRL”, “Shift” and “Enter” keys all together.
- You will be asked for the permission, click on “Yes”.
- Type “regedit” in the opened window and press “Enter” key.
- In the Registry Editor, select the key associated with Error 42056 that you want to back up.
- Select “Export” from the “File” menu.
- In the “Save In” list, select the location where you want to save the backup key for Avast Antivirus.
- Enter a name for the back-up file in the “Filename” box such as Avast Antivirus Backup.
- Make sure to select the “Selected branch” option in the “Export Range” menu.
- Click on Save.
- Now, you have successfully created the back-up file of Avast! Antivirus related registry entry.