AVG Internet Security 2019 is a powerful security suite that usually protects your PC from both online and offline dangers. AVG Internet Security 2019 includes all the features of the free edition of AVG Anti-Virus, plus a number of additional features designed to provide the ultimate protection for everything you do online: shopping, banking, browsing , email, social networks, etc. It creates a safer environment by blocking all suspicious threats and all types of known malware. But that’s not all. Its remarkable computer acceleration technology enables faster, smoother video streaming without compromising your web experience. It also incorporates intelligent performance technology for faster analysis and games, with no annoying delays and delays caused by scheduled updates and scans.
AVG Internet Security is an advanced security software that prevents viruses, spyware and other malicious threats from infecting your PC. Plus, it protects you and your data from fake dangerous websites, ransomware, hackers and spammers when you’re online. AVG’s powerful antivirus engine is at the heart of the program. A little more accurate in this release and with dramatically reduced scan times, it monitors every file you access, detecting and removing malware before it causes damage. And, conveniently, Whole Computer scans also search for and delete rootkits – you do not need to perform a separate scan to locate them.
- Download the AVG Internet Security installer from the official AVG website and save it in a known location on your PC (such as the Windows desktop).
- Right-click the downloaded installation file and choose Run as administrator from the shortcut menu.
- When the User Account Control dialog box asks for permission, click Yes (or Continue).
- In the upper-right corner of the Home screen, select your installation language, and then click Install to continue with the default installation.
- The trial version of AVG Internet Security is now installed on your PC.
- The user interface of AVG Internet Security is accessible through the system tray icon on the Windows taskbar or the Windows desktop icon.
- Web & Email Protection – Your email has never been so secure. Email Shield technology specifically targets attachments to stop threats, no matter where they come from – senders or malicious friends who unknowingly send malicious software.
- Protection Protection against hacker attacks – Our enhanced firewall allows you to control exactly who enters and what goes in and out of your PC. And our protection against ransomware provides an additional layer of protection against the increasing attacks of ransomware.
- Protection Privacy Protection – Prevent thugs and suspicious applications from accessing your webcam, encrypting and hiding your most private photos and files, or permanently destroying documents you have completed.
- Protection Payment Protection – Whether it’s for browsing, banking or shopping, this is the extra Internet protection you need. We block spam and scams, and we even help you avoid fake copycat websites, so you do not accidentally give passwords or credit card numbers to criminals.
- AVG Internet Security, which includes AVG Internet Security for Windows and is enabled with AVG My Account.
- AVG Internet Security (1-10 PC), activated with a license number.
- Windows 10; Windows 8 / 8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64 bits); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any edition (32 or 64 bits).
- PC PC fully compatible with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or higher (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB of RAM or more.
- 2 GB free space on the hard drive.
- Internet connection to download, activate and manage program updates and anti-virus database.
- Resolution Perfectly standard screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.