Avg Error Code 0xe001f949 is the complex installation error can block the active program at any time. You must therefore correct the Avg Error Code 0xe001f949 in the presence of experts. You must contact the professional support system. AVG Antivirus technical support has a team of experts previously hired. These experts are all professionals. If you encounter this type of problem, always try to contact experts through online, remote or chat modes. Finally, expert will try to fix error codes or messages in the best possible way. If you want to correct these types of errors yourself, follow the steps below:
Solution 1: Close the boxes of the current program
At the very beginning, you must close the current program boxes of your system.
Solution 2: Remove the additional security tool
You must remove the additional security tool except AVG.
Solution 3: Try to access your AVG main window
Trying to access your main AVG window involves three ways. Get on the lower-right of your screen:
- Double-click the AVG antivirus icon in a direct way.
- Double-click the icon enlisted in the System tray
- With the help of control panel.
- Solution 4: Perform an anti-malware and anti-spyware scan
- You must perform an anti-malware and anti-spyware scan on a PC.
Solution 5: Run the “cleanmgr” command
The execution of the “cleanmgr” command involves the following steps:
- Hold down and press the [Windows + R logo] key
- Enter the “cmd.exe” command in the empty field.
- You will get the command prompt window.
- You must enter the command “cleanmgr” (without the quotes) on the screen.
- After that, the disk cleaner will clean the temporary files or files.
Solution 6: Perform a pure Windows installation
You must run a pure Windows installation.
Solution 7: Use the Windows System Restore tool
- Using the “Windows System Restore” tool involves the steps listed below:
- On the bottom left of the screen.
- Here you will find many menus in the taskbar.
- Here you will so many taskbar menus.
- You need to click on “Start” taskbar button.
- In the search box, you need to enter “System Restore”.
- In the search results, you need to click on “System Restore’.
- You need to enter an administrator password if you have prompted for that.
- You must follow the steps of the wizard.
- Choose the restore point.
- This is how you can get a restore point.
- Restore your PC.
The solutions are exploitable for operating systems: Android, family of Windows operating systems.