Avg Error General 0x0643 occurs when clients attempt to install the Avg Antivirus program. This problem occurs at any time and customers need to resolve it quickly, as this can impact their PCs because the PC requirements for support are routinely supported. All things considered, if you encounter a similar problem, and after, you must be settled immediately to avoid further harm. You can call Avg Technical Support to quickly resolve the Avg Error General 0x0643. At this point, do not worry about anything, regardless of the Avg Error General 0x0643 issue, it can be effectively resolved.
Solution 1:- Clean Out your Previous Avg Antivirus Version
Have you appropriately cleaned out your past AVG on your Computer? Otherwise, do it from the start. Since Avg Antivirus leaves huge amounts of registries that do not allow other Avg Antivirus programming systems to work properly. When you ensure that no other Avg Antivirus is installed on your computer, try installing Avg Antivirus Install again.
Solution 2: – Configure and reinstall AVG TuneUp Tool
If you are unable to remove the older version of the AVG antivirus, we recommend that you run the AVG Clear tool with the ultimate goal of evicting complicated installation configuration items and reinstall AVG TuneUp.
- At this point, download and run the AVG Clear device. Or, on the other hand, you can explore this connection to download the tool.
- Make sure this tool will help remove the antivirus in AVG 2017 and later.
- At this point, open the tool, then visit the “User Account Control” and then click “Yes”.
- Next, go to “Windows safe mode” and then click on “No”
- Pick installed version (AVG Free, AVG Internet Security)
- Snap “Uninstall” choice, then press “Restart PC”.
- Check now whetherAvg Error General 0x0643 is coming or not.
Solution 3: – Reinstall installs AVG Antivirus again
When you try to introduce free AVG or a paid form into your framework, make sure that there is a complete and accessible Internet connection. Since in some cases, when you download the exe document (depending on your operating system), it is not completely downloaded, it means that a record is missing and that, subsequently, an error is legitimately committed. Make sure the Internet connection is working completely.