Avira is one of the most commendable brands of the moment. He is known for conveying the best class services in the industry. He set a perfect standard for bringing technology to the next level. The Avira antivirus is very consistent and flexible in providing the most important solutions in any way possible because it reduces the risk of damaging your PC, which is one of the main elements. Users experience multiple issues when they get stuck in Avira Antivirus Error Code 12 and this happens when you install new programs with older programs without uninstalling previous programs or there is a virus problem . So, in this case, the situation becomes really hectic and the users are not able to cope with the situation.
- “Error 12” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 12 when running the same program.
- “Please reboot your system before using setup (error code: 12)” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
- The corrupted download or incomplete installation of the Avira Antivirus software.
- Windows registry corruption following a recent software change related to Avira Antivirus (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the Windows file or program Avira Antivirus related files.
- Another program has deleted files related to Avira Antivirus either by malicious intent or by mistake.
Step 1 : First of all, you turn on your system.
Step 2 : Then, you open the Avira installation file where it starts automatically.
Step 3 : After that, you go to reboot for making the update the Avira antivirus.
Step 4 : Now, you need to click on tools and configuration to open the menu.
Step 5 : And, you need to remove the check mark from files and registry.
Step 6 : Last, of all, finish the system scan and hit select and buzz removes to get rid of all kind of threats to your system.
If you need additional information, contact Avira Support. You may encounter the problem and you can not solve it yourself, you can contact Avira Customer Service. Experts have enough training, experience and knowledge to provide solutions to the Avira Antivirus Error Code 12 problem. Experts are convinced that it is to satisfy users with flawless services.