BenQ ex3501r Driver
The BenQ EX3501R driver enables HDR gaming on ultra-wide monitors and a catalog of desirable home and office specifications, such as 35-inch resolution, 1440p ultra-wide resolution and USB-C connectivity . It has one to look at, so let's see if its titanic reach of 35 inches warrants it. One of BenQ's latest displays is the 35 "ultra-slim EX3501R, this monitor is designed for entertainment and" video entertainment. "The EX3501R is a 35" widescreen display and offers a resolution technology panel. 3440 x 1440.
This provides high static contrast ratios and deep blacks, one of the main strengths of VA technology. The EX3501R offers a very good connectivity range with 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0, and USB Type C for video connections. There is an additional USB 3.0 hub with 2 ports, the ports on the back of the screen with the other connections. The display has an external power supply and comes with the power cable and brick you need. A headphone connection connection is also provided for audio transmission.
- You can download BenQ Corporation BENQ EX3501R driver driver file from the BenQ official website.
- Launch the driver installation file from a user account with administrator rights. If your User Access Control (UAC) service is started, please confirm the driver installation and run the configuration with administrative rights.
- Access the driver setup wizard that will guide you. it should be easy enough to follow. The driver setup wizard will scan your PC and install the appropriate driver.
- When done, restart your PC to use the updated driver. As you can see, installing a Windows driver was quite simple.
- Ultra-wide 35 "(3440 x 1440) VA panel with 1800R curvature
- 100Hz refresh rate with FreeSync
- HDR (high dynamic range)
- 100% sRGB coverage
- Brightness Intelligence Plus, mode without blue light without flicker
- HDMI 2.0 x2, DisplayPort 1.4, USB-C (PD10W, DP alternative mode, data)
- USB 3.0 x2, USB 3.0 upstream, 3.5 mm
- 834 x 444 to 504 x 224 mm, 10.4 kilograms