Antivirus software is essential to protect your computer, as well as the files and data you store on it. You’ll find everything you need to know about buying virus protection for a Windows PC or laptop, including a list of the best antivirus software available.
- ESET Internet Security
ESET Internet Security provides complete protection for your daily online business with the perfect balance of speed, detection and ease of use. More than 110 million users around the world are confident in detecting and disabling all types of digital threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms, and spyware.
- Multiplatform protection- Protect your Windows, Mac, and Android devices with one license for maximum security and convenience
- Secure banking and privacy- Prevent unauthorized access to your computer and any misuse of your data. Stay safe while making payments online and accessing electronic wallets.
- Protect your IoT and your webcam- Test your home router and smart devices for vulnerabilities. View and block any unexpected access to your webcam.
2. Norton AntiVirus Plus
Norton’s Windows antivirus products help protect everything from PCs to unlimited computers, smartphones and tablets, with malware detection being one of the best. Norton offers many changes, options, and settings for those who need them, as well as features such as a convenient URL blocker that lets you avoid malicious websites. If this is missing, an excellent file reputation service heuristically recognizes suspicious downloads immediately. And if malware still finds a way out, intelligent behavior monitoring uses its up-to-date virus definitions to quarantine threats at the first sign of trouble.
3. Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2019
BitDefender Antivirus Plus offers several layers of protection against ransomware. It uses the behavioral detection of threats to prevent infections and protects your most important documents against ransomware encryption. With BitDefender Antivirus Plus, you can stop losing your data or money and enjoy life and your devices. Note No CDs in the package. you will receive an activation key inside the package.
- Impact on zero performance: With Bitdefender Photon Adaptive technology, the processing processes are consistent with the usage patterns and offer the best performance.
- Antivirus and anti-malware protection: it prevents, detects and removes viruses, worms, Trojans, ransomware, keyloggers, backdoors, rootkits, etc.
- Ransomware protection Bitdefender ransomware protection ensures system integrity by protecting critical areas of the system from damage without impacting the system. This feature provides security against ransomware infections.
- Active Threat Control: Bitdefender Active Threat Control is an innovative proactive detection technology that uses advanced heuristic methods to detect potential new threats in real time.
- Vulnerability Scanner: Look for vulnerabilities in your computer to make sure all installed applications, as well as the operating system, are up-to-date and working properly.
- Remote Management: The Bitdefender Central account gives you the ability to install, manage and take remote actions on your Bitdefender product on any device.
4. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus
When Webroot contacted us several years ago for an agile security product that existed almost entirely in the cloud, we could not help but roll our eyes. The hype that followed was felt as a marketing problem: here is this new audiovisual program that was supposed to settle in less than 10 seconds and barely help the memory or storage, while providing protection adequate level of security suites. Yeah, alright! But here’s the thing, Webroot was right.
5. Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides essential and essential protection against all types and all types of malware. As a backbone and support for your PC’s defenses, it protects you and protects you from the latest viruses, malware, spyware, worms, ransomware, and more. It’s the user-friendly, easy-to-use security solution that will not slow down your system. Protects against viruses, worms, Trojans spyware and more. Provides world class international security and protection – without slowing down your PC. This simplifies security management and access.
6. 360 Safeguard
360 safeguard free download is a program developed by Qihoo 360, a company based in China. The main goal of 360 Safeguard is to stop computer viruses, malware, trojans and security patches for Windows. The Safeguard 360 Trojans scanner is cloud-based. It also has a heuristic engine built into the scanner. 360 safeguard free download is a unified solution for the security and performance of your PC.
7. Avg Antivirus
AVG Anti-Virus has improved considerably with its latest version. It has a well-designed, more user-friendly interface, and includes a desktop widget from which you can scan the system or update the virus database. Of course, you still have the same three types of analysis: complete system, selected files and folders, and anti-rootkit.