There are many laptops on the market available for normal home use. Those looking for a laptop at home usually perform activities such as browsing the Internet, play a game, watch a movie, write or read, so they need a laptop with these features. Choose a budget and choose a good manufacturer, such as Acer, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Asus, etc. Consider screen size, storage, battery life, graphics, processor or chipset and its performance, connectivity, keyboard, shape or design, resolution of screen and other specifications to choose the one that suits you best.
- Dell XPS 13
The Dell XPS 13 is a powerful notebook designed to showcase the best of Windows 10. Armed with a brilliant display and a powerful processor, the ultrabook is designed for portability and business.
- Storage: 256GB PCIe SSD
- Memory: 8 GB / 16 GB
- Features: two USB-C (Thunderbolt 3) displays, a USB-C 3.1 adapter, microSD slot, 13.3-inch, Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 UltraSharp InfinityEdge, Intel Core i5-8250U, Intel UHD Graphics 620
2. Microsoft surface book 2
The ultimate Windows 10 hybrid notebook for advanced users Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is a 2-in-1 laptop, with a screen that can be detached and used as a tablet, but make no mistake: it's a concentrate of the laptop and an entry worthy of it name our best laptop buying guide.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8650U 1.9 GHz (quad-core, 8 MB cache, up to 4.2 GHz with Turbo Boost)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620; Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (VRAM GDDR5 6 GB)
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 (1866Mhz)
- Screen: 15-inch PixelSense screen, 3,240 x 2,160 (260 dpi) (3: 2 aspect ratio, 1600: 1 contrast ratio) Storage: 512 GB PCIe 3.0 SSD
3. Huawei MateBook 13
Huawei did it again, and his latest laptop is one of our picks for the best notebook of 2019. One of the best laptops in the world - for now. Good performance, Nvidia graphics, excellent value.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 - i7 8th generation
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620, Nvidia GeForce MX150 2GB GDDR5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: 13 inches 1440p (2,160 x 1,440)
- Storage: SSD 256GB to 512GB
4. Acer Predator Helios 300
The Acer Predator Helios 300 is a powerful and powerful gaming laptop at an affordable price. Although it can run a little hot after hours of use, the laptop is one of the most powerful machines with a consistent refresh rate for seamless gaming mechanics.
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Memory: 16 GB
- Features: one USB-C 3.1, two USB 2.0, one HDMI port, one SD slot drive, 1520-inch FHD 1520-inch FHD display, Intel Core i7-8750H processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 processor and an Intel UHD Graphics 630 processor
5. Samsung 9 notebook frame
Although it is not one of the most attractive notebooks on the market, the Samsung Notebook 9 is one of the best Windows 10 computers for its incredible performance and brilliant display.
- Storage: SSD 256 GB / 512 GB
- Memory: 8 GB / 16 GB
- Features: one USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, one HDMI port, a 3-in-1 card reader, a 15-inch LED display of 1920x1080, Intel i7-8550U , Nvidia GeForce MX150
6. HP Specter x360 (2019)
The best 2 in 1 is improving. HD touch-screen display - UHD (3840 x 2160) | Storage: 256 GB - 2 TB PCIe SSD The HP Specter 2-in-1 Ultrabooks and Notebook Series has always been comprised of extremely attractive peripherals. So when we say that the 2019 Spectrum x360 takes things to another level, that should mean something.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 - i7
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 8 GB - 16 GB
- Screen: 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080) Full
7. Dell XPS 15 2 in 1 Luxury meets power
The Dell XPS 15 of last year was already one of the best laptops you can buy, but now that Dell has taken over the beautiful redesign of the Dell XPS 13 and applied it here, while making it a convertible.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-i7
- Graphics Card: Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics Card with 4GB HMB2 Graphics Memory
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 512 GB PCIe SSD
8. ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02
Introducing the all-new C202 Chromebook, a 180-degree Chromebook, splash-resistant keypads, and rubber-reinforced frames that meet everyday demands and intensive use by indoor and outdoor students. outside the classroom. Whether you're taking notes in class or sharing videos, the ASUS Chromebook C202 lets you communicate, share and read in a seamless way.
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 processor (2M cache, up to 2.48 GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB of DDR3 RAM
- Can open / edit MS Office files using the free integrated QuickOffice editor or Google Docs and download free Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office). Unable to install the standard MS Office software.
- Storage: 16GB Flash storage; No CD or DVD player
- 6-inch HD 1366x768 anti-glare display
- Up to 10 hours of autonomy