Bitdefender Error 1011
Bitdefender 1011 error occurs when the endpoint fails to reach the designated update server due to a timeout situation, which also corresponds to the timeout of the I / o. This error may also appear on your Windows screen when the update server is offline and the server port is closed on another 7074 port. This error must be corrected immediately because it can persist for a long time, which can create a profusion of various technical problems in your professional life. Here, in this article, we will discuss the main roots, symptoms and most important methods for correcting the Bitdefender 1011 error.
- "Bitdefender Error 1011" appears and blocks the active program window.
- Your PC frequently hangs with error 1011 while running the same program.
- "An error occurred while updating (1011)" is displayed.
- Windows is slow and reacts slowly to the mouse or keyboard.
- Your computer "hangs" periodically for a few seconds at a time.
These Bitdefender Error 1011 error messages can appear during program installation, when a Bitdefender-related software program (eg, Bitdefender Total Security) is running, which can start or stop Windows, or even during installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your -1011 error occurs is essential information in solving the problem.
There is an exuberance of troublesome factors, which are mainly responsible for the occurrence of this error, namely:
- The main cause of this technical error code 1011 is the offline status of the update server.
- When the update server port stops at port 7074, it can then create this error on your Windows system screen.
- This problem can occur when the endpoint can not access the update server network location.
- Intrusion of harmful viruses and malware associated with Bitdefender Total Security.
Method 1: Verify that the update server is up and running in a simple way
- Check that epupdateserver.exe is working properly when your update server is a relay.
- If not, then you can do it manually from the services
- Try to restart the update server service using the sudo service command. Arrak is restarted if the server is located on the GravityZone or Linux Relay device.
Method 2: Verify the server from the endpoint
- You should check if you can ping the update server from the endpoint with the command as IP_updateserver ping 7074.
Method 3: Check Port 7074
- Check if port 7074 is accessible from the terminal with the telnet command as telnet IP_updateserver 7074
- Open the port if it is closed on the update server
Users can also chat with Bitdefender Total Security support at any time of the day. Bitdefender's technical expert team will always be available for you with a complete solution.