Removing or uninstalling a Bitdefender product from the computer is a simple process. You can simply uninstall it from the Add / Remove Programs Control Panel. But sometimes this process does not remove all traces of the installation. In this case, the Bitdefender removal tool can help complete removal of the Bitdefender product. The Bitdefender Uninstall Tool allows you to remove Bitdefender products that do not uninstall correctly from the Windows Control Panel. If you are unable to uninstall a Bitdefender product, you can use the Bitdefender uninstall tool to search for files and registry entries associated with their products. The tool will then delete these entries and files so that the program is completely erased from your computer.
This tool is useful for troubleshooting many issues related to reinstallation and license activation. This can also eliminate compatibility issues when you try to install another security software product from Bitdefender or another company.
- Just go to the uninstall link of bitdefender.
- On this page, select the correct product type. Choose if you have a trial product or if it is a paid product or if you have a commercial product.
- On the next page, you must choose the correct product name. And download the associated removal utility. Please note different version have different uninstall tool like for 2019, 2018, 2017, etc. so choose correctly. l
- Execute the "downloaded file" and an uninstall window similar to the one below will appear.
- Click on the uninstall button. Once the process is complete, you will be asked to close or restart.
- Choose the restart button. And he will restart the system to complete the deletion process
- Download the Bitdefender Uninstall Tool on your Windows desktop.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the program icon.
- When the program opens, click the Uninstall button.
- The program will scan your computer for Bitdefender files and configuration entries, then delete all found files.
- Please wait during this process as it may take 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your computer.
Bitdefender Antivirus, Bitdefender Antivirus 2008, Bitdefender Antivirus 2009, Bitdefender Antivirus 2010, Bitdefender Antivirus 2011, Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012, Bitdefender Internet Security, Bitdefender Internet Security 2008, Bitdefender Internet Security 2009, Bitdefender Internet Security 2010, Bitdefender Internet Security 2011, Bitdefender Internet Security 2012, Bitdefender Total Security 2008, Bitdefender Total Security 2009, Bitdefender Total Security 2010, Bitdefender Total Security 2011, Bitdefender Total Security 2012