Brother Error 9923
What lead it to become trust of many is its competitive services and excellent printing quality. These rugged machines are designed to last a long time. Still, there are days when the printer is facing problems. It indicates errors that point to the underlying internal or external problems and even the worn part of the machine, which is causing problems for the printer to function properly. The "Brother 9923 Printer" error is one of these errors. Let's see how to deal with Brother printer errors in this article.
Before turning to technical troubleshooting methods, we must first understand the reasons your printer displays this error message. Here are some reasons:
- The printer scanner does not work.
- Emissions when installing the printer driver.
By understanding the reasons, you can better handle the troubleshooting methods while keeping your printer better to use.
Method 1 – Hard Reset:
- First of all, you need to make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Now unplug the power cable from the wall outlet while the printer is on.
- Furthermore, you need to wait for 30-60s and then replug the power cable.
- In addition, you need to make sure that you connect the power cable directly to the wall outlet.
- After that wait until the printer is on, in case the printer not turned on yet then press the power button to turn on the printer.
- In conclusion check for the error message whether it is resolved or not.
- If you found the same error message on the screen then you may contact Brother Printer Support for the further troubleshooting.
- You may also try to perform the steps mentioned further.
Method 2 – Uninstall the Driver:
To start, make sure the printer is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not a surge protector. Once done:
- First of all, if the printer is connected to your Mac through a USB cable, disconnect it.
- Furthermore, click on your Apple icon>System Preferences> Printers and Scanners.
- After that, hold down the control key and click on the icon of your printer on the left.
- Furthermore, click on Reset Printing System> open Applications> Brother>Run the Brother Uninstaller.
- Now, restart your Mac and then download the latest drivers from the Manufacturer website.
You can try to follow the above-mentioned steps to resolve the Brother Error 9923. In case the steps don’t work then you can try contacting Brother Printer Support for the further troubleshooting.