Brother MFC-J6530DW Driver
One of the latest trends in all-in-one printer design for inkjet printers is the larger A3 printing. Brother has been a pioneer in this field, with many of its inkjet printers offering at least an occasional A3 copy. However, the MFC-J6530DW is a full A3 format, including a main paper tray and an automatic document feeder (ADF). Designed for small to large businesses, the MFC-J6530DW is a large black box with a 50-sheet feeder and a removable front panel with a 68mm touch screen and keypad. The touch screen has a rather spongy feel, but does its job.
It provides full control over printer functions, including the ability to download and print files from online services, such as Dropbox. Brother evaluates the MFC-J6530DW at 22 ppm black and 20 ppm color. In my tests, we found a maximum of 16.4 ppm in the 20-page text test, 11.5 ppm in the most typical five-page document, and 10 ppm in the text and color graphics test. of five pages. A duplex speed of 12.4 ppm in our 20-sided test was impressive.
- Print and scan from almost anywhere: smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop. Free yourself and go wireless. Enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity – and no router required with Wi-Fi Direct
- Stroke directly to popular cloud services from the machine, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and more. Capture and scan paper documents with Brother Cloud applications for electronic storage or sharing, easily access powerful features with a 2.7-inch touchscreen, a two-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of your device of the product.
How to download and install Brother MFC-J6530DW Driver ?
1.Download and extract the Brother MFC-J6530DW Driver software from your system.
2.Install the Brother MFC-J6530DW driver programs right after the download by simply double-clicking on the .exe data files for Windows OS users.
3.Click on the next option and follow the instructions provided.
4.The Brother MFC-J6530DW driver installation process is complete and the user can easily print their files using this Brother MFC-J6530DW printer immediately.
Features of Brother MFC-J6530DW printer
- Impression, copying, scanning, and faxing up to a 11 “x 17” general purpose led imaging pane and an automatic document feeder up to 50 sheets. Automatic two-sided printing.
- The capacity of the 250-sheet paper tray supports sizes up to 11 “x 17”. Single Sheet Auxiliary Feed Tray for envelopes and card stock for added convenience.
- Building for Business Performance Spend less time waiting for impressions when you need your documents quickly.
- The ink of quality gives excellent results. Net black text and high-impact color documents on plain paper.
- Genuine, high-performance Brother replacement ink cartridges deliver extra page yields while reducing printing costs.
- Print and scan from almost anywhere on a smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- Free and go wireless the freedom of wireless connectivity and no router required with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Panalize popular cloud services directly from the machine, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and more. Capture and scan paper documents with Brother Cloud applications for storage or electronic sharing.
- Two-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
- Touchscreen “2.7”. Easily navigate to powerful features