Brother MFC-J6935DW Driver download
Meet the needs of your small workgroup with a single unit by choosing the Brother MFC-J6935DW Inkjet Printer, which offers printing, scanning, copying and fax up to 11 x 17 inches as well as INKvestment. Inks designed to provide high yields at lower costs. Key print features include a high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, document handling up to 11 “x 17”, automatic duplex, and speeds of 22 ppm black and 20 ppm. in colour. This, combined with Wi-Fi integrated with NFC, allows easy connection and the ability to work directly from a mobile device.
The Brother MFC-J6935DW All-in-One Color Printer ($ 349.99) is one of the few inkjets for the office or home that can not only print, but also copy, scan and fax in tabloid (size 11 by 17 inches) leaves. The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-In-One Printer can at least print, copy, and scan (if not fax) sheets of this size, but the MFC-J6935DW offers more paper capacity and much lower processing capacity Its cost is higher than that of the HP 7740 while offering speed and print quality, and deserves the choice of publishers. The Brother MFC-J6935DW Inkjet Printer includes a tabloid flatbed scanner and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that supports single-pass scanning. scanning, copying and faxing documents up to tabloid format. The tilting front panel features a 3.7-inch color touch screen and keypad. At the bottom left of the panel is a port for a USB key.
- Download the printer driver or Add Printer Wizard from http://www.w-brother-printer.com. Click here to find out how to access our download page.
- Once the driver is downloaded, you will need to extract it.
- Depending on your connection method
- Click Have Disk.
- Then click Browse and specify the location of the drivers that you extracted in step 2.
- Click Open.
- Click OK.
- Select the name of your model, and then click Next.
- If you receive a message that a driver is already installed, select Replace Current Driver, and then click Next.
- We recommend that you leave the default printer name, and then click Next.
- Select a printer sharing option, and then click Next.
- You can check the Set As Default Printer check box, if desired.
- You can choose to print a test page, if you wish.
- Click Finish. The driver will now install.
- 4-in-one: print, copy, scan, fax
- Jet Color Inkjet
- Print up to 22 black pages per minute and 20 color pages per minute with a maximum duty cycle of 30,000 pages per month.
- USB, wireless, Ethernet
- 19.6 “H x 26.8” W x 22.7 “D
- 500-sheet capacity up to 11 “x 17”
- Duplex Duplex (2-sided printing)
- Écran3,7 “color touch screen
- Color scanning l2400 x 1200 DPI
- 2 year limited warranty