Compact and packed with features, the Brother MFC-L2750DW All-in-One Mono Laser Printer is a welcome addition to your home and small offices. Its all-in-one design makes it an excellent choice for space-conscious desks as it allows printing, scanning, copying and faxing in one unit. In addition, the printing capabilities are very good with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi and a print speed of up to 36 ppm. The printer can also process documents up to 8.5 x 14 “using the 250-sheet input tray or the one-sheet manual feed slot. Scanning, copying and faxing are possible thanks to the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11 “flatbed scanner and a 50-sheet legal size automatic document feeder.
In addition, an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi ensures accurate and detailed scans. For operation, the MFC-L2750DW features a 2.7 “color touch-screen LCD, which provides a variety of direct printing and scanning options, and offers Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity as well as wireless connectivity. standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces, for fully wireless operation and support for direct printing from mobile devices.
- Laser all-in-one 4 in 1
- Laser technology B / W
- Monochrome print speed of up to 36 pages per minute (1) with a maximum duty cycle of 15,000 pages per month.
- Double-click/right-click and run as administrator (.exe file)
- Check the agreement and click next
- Following the installation instruction that appears in your windows box
- Wait the installation process completed
- Print any document or images to test the driver works well
- Prints up to 36 ppm in black Produce documents quickly.
- Laser printers are ideal for high-volume printing They process large volumes quickly and at a low cost per page. Toner (powder) is used instead of ink, so you get smudge-free images and text.
- Wireless and mobile printing capacity Connect this printer to your home or office network using an integrated Ethernet or wireless LAN network. Print from your mobile device with the free Brother iPrint & Scan app.
- Apple AirPrint enabled For printing on Apple iPad and iPhone.
- Print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi (dots per inch) High resolution produces incredible quality and detail in documents.
- Large paper trays for high volume printing and copying Reload less often with a 250-sheet tray, a 50-sheet ADF, and a 100-sheet output tray.
- color touch screen Use the intuitive touch screen to print, store files and access business applications directly from the printer.
- USB port for simple connectivity The high speed USB 2.0 port provides a standard connection to your PC.
- Printing, copying and scanning solution Automatically print two-sided documents, scan documents on your computer or directly into an e-mail, send quick faxes, and more.