Brother Printer Connect To Wifi
Looking help for how to Brother Printer Connect To Wifi? Do not worry we are here to guide you to establish connection between your printer to wireless network. While using device you may come across various problems, it is absolutely fine. Everything will be taken care by my team. Don’t need to worry we will help you with this. Brother printer support is an expert of your printer which can solve your problems quickly.
Before configuring the wireless settings:
You must be aware of your wireless network settings for WLAN access point / router.
- Check and record the current wireless network settings below.
- Network Name (SSID: Service Set ID, ESSID: Extended Service Set ID)
- Network Key (Password, Security Key or Encryption Key, etc.)
- Your Brother machine supports the use of the first WEP KEY only. If you are using a router, you are using more than one WEP KEY, enter the key used for the first WEP KEY.
Configure the wireless settings using the Machine’s Control Panel.
Follow the steps below.
- Connect the AC power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an AC power outlet (electrical socket). Turn on your Brother machine.
- Press Menu.
- click Up or Down arrow key to choose the Network and press OK.
- Press Up or Down arrow key to choose the WLAN and press OK. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press Up or Down arrow key to choose the Setup Wizard and press OK.
- When WLAN Enable? appears, enable the wireless network. This will start the wireless setup wizard.
- The machine will search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs. When the list of SSID appears, press the up or down arrow key to select the SSID that you want, and then press OK.
- Do one of the following
-If you are using an authentication and encryption method that requires a Network Key, enter the Network Key. Enter the WEP key, and then press OK to apply your settings. To apply the settings, choose Yes. To cancel, choose No.
-If your authentication method is Open System and your encryption mode is None, go to the next step.
-If your WLAN access point/router supports WPS, WPS is available appears. Press Up arrow key to connect your machine using the automatic wireless mode. Press the WPS button on your WLAN access point/router when Press WPS on rtr, and then press Up arrow key twice.
9. The machine attempts to connect to the wireless device you have selected. If your wireless device is successfully connected, the LCD display of the machine is connected.The machine will print the wireless status report of your machine. Check the error code on the printed report if the connection fails.
To connect to a wireless network:
- Connect the printer to the router by Ethernet cable.
- Insert the Brother software CD into the computer and run the setup program.
- Choose Wireless Setup And Driver Install > Step By Step Install.
- Check the With Cable option and click Next > Next.
- Select the option beginning with BRN in the list of Available Network Devices (this is the Brother wireless printer).
- Select the desired wireless network. If necessary, enter your wireless network’s security type and password.
- If you have set your network security scheme to restrict device connections based on MAC Address, the following steps may help find the MAC address for your printer.
- Finding the Wireless MAC Address. Examine the back of the printer.
- A physical label is affixed containing information including the MAC address.
- The MAC address is sometimes called a physical address. To find the MAC address in the menu:
- Navigate to the Wireless Settings page. The MAC address is on this screen.
To know more click here