The Brother printer is one of the most widely used printing devices on the market. It offers the best print service, including high quality fax and scan functions for users. But as we all know, electronic devices are always subject to technical problems in this world. This is why users may be faced with some of the most common problems or errors. These errors are sometimes more irritating and frustrating for Brother users.
This Brother Printer Error 30 may be the cause of several issues which is usually displayed on the screen.The Brother Printer Error Code 30 is one of the most common error which arise due to the following reasons-
- When the print head carriage is failing to come back to its home position to the far right of the unit.
- When both of the mechanisms located on each side of the carriage are out of the place.
- When the cartridge covers might not be locked properly in their places.
Methods to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 30
We are currently discussing the procedure for correcting the Brother 30 printer error code. The following procedure is easy to understand and follow. Error code 30 can be solved easily if you follow the procedure in a given order and you will save time and effort. These methods are given below.
- Open the cover of the Printer by using the tabs given on the printer, and buttons are found on the left and right side of the machine.
- Shift the print head to the center.
- Check and confirm that no piece of paper, staple, or the paper clip should be found there.
After following the above-mentioned procedure, the error still persists then you need to apply next solution which is given below-
- Hold the scanner cover by using the tabs of the cover, it’s placed on the left and right side of the printer.
- Slide the print head over to the right side under the cover to confirm that you cleaned the whole encoder strip.
- By taking the help of a lint-free cloth, tightly confine the encoder strip on both sides and scour the cloth down the strip from one end to the other at least three times.
After following the procedure second you are able to fix the problem but still, the error code 30 occurs then follow the next procedure given below-
- Check the position of the encoder strip whether it’s on the place or out of place.
- You need to open the printer and reinsert the strip again.
- Finally, Restart your printer and take a test print to check printing quality.
We are providing three procedure one of them surely works and you are able to fix the Error Code 30.
However, if you are unable to correct the error by following all three procedures, you must contact Brother Technical Support. Brother printer experts are highly qualified and certified professionals who are available 24/7 to assist you with all your Brother printer issues.