Brother Printer Error Code 35
The "Brother Printer Error Code 35" error appears on your computer screen when you use Brother printers, due to a mechanical malfunction or a foreign object, such as a paper clip or a piece of torn paper , is stuck in the camera. However, this error code may also be due to other reasons, such as: The cartridge covers may not be locked properly, the two springs on each side of the carriage are out of order or the print head carriage is failing to return to its home position to the far right of the unit.
- This problem can occur if a paper clip or pieces of paper get stuck in your printer.
- In addition, there may be a mechanical problem in your electronic equipment.
- This error can occur if you give a sudden command to your printer to not print the aligned documents from your PC.
- Start with the command to cancel all print jobs on the printer.
- Then gently place both hands to open the printer cover.
- You will find support for the scanner cover for your Brother printer here.
- Use your hands to check if a piece of paper is stuck between the scanner.
- If yes, remove it and move the print head from left to right, then back to the left.
- If you feel a disturbance, check the cause of the friction.
- If you find something there, delete it as well.
- Now open the Jam Clear Cover on the back of the Brother printer.
- Search for paper or paper clip jammed If you find anything, remove it instantly.
- Use both hands to finally close all the covers of the printer.
- Restart your Brother printer, print, and check for an error.
These troubleshooting steps will help you correct the Brother printer error code 35. If a problem occurs or an error is not corrected, you can get online technical assistance for troubleshooting such errors. Talk with experts to resolve Brother printer issues to get an online solution for device security and privacy. Customer support for Brother printer issues is resolved here by a team of certified technicians to prevent printers from obtaining uninterrupted printing services.