Brother Printer Error Code 36
Brother printers can sometimes have problems, which can appear as several error messages. One of the messages of this type is Printer Error Code 36. This can cause noise in the printer, and the error message "Can not print, see Troubleshooting and General Maintenance in the User's Guide." Your print job may be interrupted with this error message and is called Brother Printer Error Code 36. When you open the printer, you may be stuck with paper or jammed paper. This error message usually appears because of serious damage to physical parts. This error is also called error in moving the heads or cartridge.
Solution 1: Replace Damaged Parts
- You can easily resolve the error code 36 by replacing the damaged parts in the Brother printer.
- It is essential for you to replace the cartridge unit, head, carriage PCB, and cartridge motor, if you want to fix the error code 36.
- You might also require replacing the power supply PCB if it is destroyed.
Solution 2: Remove Paper and Restart
- After receiving the error code, you must open the printer to inspect its internal components.
- You can see various papers stuck inside the printer when you open various covers, such as the front, the paper tray, the back, and more.
- You can solve the problem by removing these papers. The next step is to restart the printer.
- You should also read the printer installation manual carefully and, if necessary, use a reliable technical support service provider.
Brother Printer Technical Support technicians are always ready to solve any technical problem related to the printer with an instant solution. They also provide instant remote assistance for Brother printer errors such as software installation, driver upgrade, printer ink change, printer spooler, and printer jam problems. paper, etc.