Brother Printer Error Code e9
If the "Unable to Initialize E9" error message appears while you are printing your documents, you will probably be surprised and start thinking about what it means. Why did this happen? Well, do not worry. Here we have listed all the details of Brother Printer Error Code e9 and also explained the procedure to correct the error by yourself. So follow these steps carefully to solve Brother Printer Error Code e9.
The Brother E9 error is an error message that appears when you print the documents. There are two main reasons behind displaying this brother e9 error code.
- Because of any foreign matter stuck in your printer. Foreign matter refers to pieces of paper, packaging materials, paper clips, dirt, etc.
- Your machine may be malfunctioning and some hardware problems may occur.
Therefore, to resolve this "Can not initialize E9" error message easily and quickly, you must follow the troubleshooting steps provided below.
- Lift the scanner on your Brother printer with both hands.
- You will see the scanner cover support arm located on the left side of the machine.
- Now, carefully check the left and right corners as well as the center inside the printer and remove any leftover paper, paper clips, packing materials, etc., that could be jammed.
- Next, move the printhead of the printer from left to right, making sure there are no stubs trapped under the printhead. Delete everything if found.
- Now leave the scanner cover open and look at the back of the device.
- Open the Jam Clear Cover and open the inner cover.
- Look for foreign objects or jammed paper and remove them if necessary.
- Close the inner cover, and then open the clear cover.
- Now turn the printer over and close the scanner cover.
- If the error is fixed, go to step 11 or else follow the below steps.
- Unplug the printer from the power outlet for one minute and then plug it back in.
- After that, go to step 11.
- Print a Print Quality Check Sheet (PQCS).
- On the control panel of your brother printer, go to ‘Improve Print Quality’ option with the help of up and down buttons.
- Press ‘start’ and a PQCS will start to print.
- If the PQCS sheet gets printed successfully, then there is no issue with your brother printer.
In case, the Brother Printer Error E9 is not fixed even by following the above steps, then your printer needs service.