Brother Printer Server Error 14
You have a brother printer and it worked well. But suddenly encountered problems. To fix Brother Printer Server error 14 that occurs whenever the computer system is overloaded, an important system, lost files are accidentally deleted. To computer device usually the error strikes that do not get regular maintenance or proper tune-ups. Affected due to error may lead to operating unstably, critical system malfunctions.
The reasons for the Brother Printer Server 14 error due to incompatibility of thermal printers or your hardware are damaged. You can connect via Brother Printer Support to tech experts for more clear vision of the Brother Printer Server error 14 understanding.
Step 1:To view the Start Menu Click the Start button.Choose the Control Panel option. After you enter, click on Device Manger.
Step 2: Select the Network adapters after the Device Manager will appear, then and right click the network or wireless adapter which you want to check, and then click on Properties.
Step 3: Then you can see your driver’s state. If you see the device is working properly, it shows that it works well
Step 4: If your driver does not work well, click on Driver to see Drive details, also you can update driver, rollback driver, disable driver or uninstall driver.
Step 5: Click the Start button to view the Start Menu.Then choose the Control Panel option.
Step 6: After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Device Manger.
Step 7: Right click on your card’s name and finally click Update Driver Software.
When you want to reinstall the Windows system for reasons such as: the computer is very slow, the system is corrupt, etc. Reinstallation can help speed up your computer and optimize its performance. As a reinstallation, all existing information and data will be erased. So you have to do something before relocation?
- Back up all your important files and data to an external device.
- Connect the external hard disk of your computer.
- Make sure your computer has access to the Internet.
- Have your Windows CD / serial key ready.
- Get a copy of the Windows installation package from the Microsoft website and store it on a USB flash drive.
After all the preparation above, you can start reinstalling the Windows system. Follow the steps below to complete the reinstallation process.
- Plug the USB flash drive containing the Windows system file into your computer.
- Restart your computer. When your computer starts, press any key to quickly boot from the USB flash drive.
- Click Install, once the Windows Setup programs are running, a window containing two installation options will appear: Upgrade and Customization.
- If you choose Upgrade, all your files and data will be retained, except for system files and some settings, while the PC may not be cleaned thoroughly. if you choose Custom and have saved your important files, choose Custom.
- Select the drive or partition on which you want to install the new Win7 operating system. Make sure there is enough space to install the new operating system.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and you can leave them alone when copying and expanding the installation files for about 20 minutes.
- Your computer may restart multiple times during reinstallation, this is normal. Perform the givensteps based on the information displayed on the computer screen. After installation, upgrade all Windows updates.