Bullguard Antivirus for Windows OS Free uses two types of threat detection, behavioral and signature-based. In doing so, it provides one of the highest levels of protection you'll find in any antivirus program. Between the two resources, it successfully blocks all kinds of threats, including the latest phishing technology, spyware, viruses, rootkits and other potential causes of problems. BullGuard also puts in your hands a lot of the power to control your system. For example, it warns you when a site you visit or a file you want to download has potential problems. This is especially important for those who frequently download unknown software.
Bull guard Antivirus is designed to use very few resources on your system. You should be able to continue your normal activities while the program is running. Live chat and email support are available, allowing you to easily report any issues. BullGuard Antivirus offers high-performance multilayer protection against all types of malware, such as phishing attempts and Trojans, available regardless of your banking information. Do a short job with a ransom. If your environment is in panic mode, you can sit, knowing that you have protected everything.
- The BullGuard Internet Security application can be downloaded from our website at https://www.bullguard.com or installed from CD / DVD purchased from BullGuard partners.
- When running the BullGuard Downloader tool or the BullGuard installer, a Windows security warning may be displayed. For the Windows Vista / 7 UAC warning, click the Yes button.
- The first window to appear is the welcome screen. It advises you to close all unsaved documents because some steps in the installation process may require a reboot to work properly. Click Next to continue.
- A new window with a progress bar will appear. Allow the installation to complete and do not close the window during BullGuard installation. As soon as the progress bar reaches 100%, a new screen appears.
- As soon as the installation process is complete, the registration window will appear where you can register for a 60-day trial period or log in with your existing account.
- Once you have clicked Create Account, a new window will confirm your registration. The email address you entered will also be the username of your BullGuard account. Click OK to continue configuring BullGuard on your computer.
- Once you have registered, BullGuard will start downloading the latest virus definition files for your installed product. Please allow this process to complete.
- As soon as all the updates have been downloaded, you can start using BullGuard. Please note that to complete the installation process, you must restart your computer. When restarting, BullGuard will install the firewall drivers that allow you to use the firewall module within the application. Click Restart Now to restart Windows or continue using BullGuard and restart your PC later.
- BullGuard Antivirus Free & Safe Download!
- Latest version of BullGuard Antivirus
- Works with all versions of Windows