Canon’s imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235A uses our GPR-31 compatible laser toner cartridges. Our Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235A compliant laser toner cartridges replace Canon GPR-31 laser toner cartridges. Replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies compatible with your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235A are specifically designed to meet the highest standards of quality and reliability, as well as exceptional yields that meet or exceed OEM standards.We offer a 100% guarantee of quality and satisfaction with Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235A laser toner cartridges and supplies. OEM laser toner cartridges are also available for your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235A.
In addition, this Canon imageRUNNER C5235A copier has many high-end security features that ensure your data is not in the wrong hands. The Accessibility Management System allows certified individuals to restrict employee functionality based on groups or tasks. The Trusted System Module allows you to save your password (password) with the brand new security chip. The lock and scan tracking paper records what is printed and protects against unauthorized copying or scanning.
Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit / Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 / Linux / Mac OS
Follow the instructions on how to install printer Canon imageRUNNER C5235A
- Turn on the computer and the printer first.
- Make sure the printer’s USB cable is not connected to a computer or laptop so that the driver can work properly.
- Download and install the drivers for this website based on your printer.
- Open the * .exe extensions that have been downloaded and a new installation window will open.
- Setup will start on your computer, press the Next button to continue.
- Select the installation language, and then press Next again.
- At this stage, you will see the License Agreement in “Terms and Conditions”. Click YES to enter the next stage.
- Choose a method that meets your needs. If you are using the USB cable option, select Use Printer via USB, then press Next and connect the USB cable directly to the computer. In this situation, the assistant will certainly consider when the wire was actually connected.
- Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.