Canon IR 2202 Error code E002-000
One of the space-saving multifunction printers in the ImageRUNNER family is the Canon IR-2202 laser printer, optimized for small workgroups. Canon's ImageRUNNER 2202 Black and White Desktop Printer is an A3 device with standard networking and fast print speeds that saves time and improves productivity, but is lacking color printing and expansion options.
The new Canon ir 2202 has the essential features that drive today's business efficiency.
- Multi-function network device:
copy, print, color scan
- Output Time: 22ppm
- Warm Up Time: 7.9 secs
- ID Card Copying and Image Combination
The Canon Printer Error E002-000 error may be caused by damage to Windows system files. Corrupted system file entries can pose a real threat to the well-being of your computer. Several events may have resulted in errors in the system files. Incomplete installation, incomplete uninstallation, incorrect removal of applications or hardware. This can also be caused by recovering your computer after a virus attack, adware / spyware or an improper shutdown of the computer. All of the above assets may result in the removal or corruption of entries in Windows system files. This corrupted system file will result in missing and incorrectly linked information and the files necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
There are two (2) ways to fix Canon Printer Error E002 Error:
Service Mode Entry
- Press the User Mode key. (Looks like a little man, some people call it the extra function or function key.)
- Simultaneously press keys 2 and 8 on the keyboard.
- Press the User Mode button on the control panel. If done correctly, the display will show
Press the Copier Icon
Press the Function Icon
Press the Clear Icon
Press the Err Icon
To exit service mode : Press the Reset key twice to end service mode and return to the User screen
- Download (Canon Printer Error E002) repair utility.
- Install program and click Scan button.
- Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
- Restart your computer.