Canon lbp2900b download is a very easy task. You need to get the right version of your installed windows. If you want to download the drivers directly from the Canon Web site, we have provided you with a direct download link to the Canon LBP 2900 driver download page. Follow the step by step guide to download and install the lbp2900b driver. This printer also allows you to get high-quality, easy-to-use instant prints. It allows you to print documents and monochrome presentations, as well as anything you want to get with excellent laser quality.
The printer offers an incredible, exceptional output speed: one minute produces 12 pages on A4-size paper. That means you do not wait long before you can get the desired impressions. It is also possible to connect the printer to various portable devices, allowing you to print data stored with USB 2.0 high speed. The printer supports various operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.14 / 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / v10.8 / v10.7 / v10.6x / Linux
Install the downloaded software and driver for the Canon Lasershot LBP 2900B printer driver:
- Click Open, then the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe format for Windows, in dmg format for mac os and in tar / gz format for linux.
- Accept the default location to save the file.
- Click twice on the Canon driver
- Then click Next and wait for the installer to extract the files and prepare for installation on your PC.
- Follow the instructions and install the software until the end. 7.Once done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then test the printer by scan test. If there is no problem, the printer is ready for use.