The Canon Pixma MG2550S is an all-in-one printer that will appeal to small budgets. Its features are limited – there is no wi-fi connectivity and it can not print automatically duplex – but it produces accurate text prints. The Canon PIXMA MG2550S offers incredible value for money: an affordable home printer that produces high-quality documents and photos. FINE cartridge technology delivers deep blacks, vivid colors and stunning detail. With support for various Windows operating systems on Mac OS, the Canon PIXMA MG2550 will certainly make printing easier.
Documents from different platforms. In the meantime, to connect to your computer, simply use the USB 2.0 port built into this Canon PIXMA printer.MG2550 printer. Another feature offered by Canon PIXMA MG2550 is its ability as a scanner. The scanner on the Canon PIXMA MG2550 uses theCIS method, capable of producing optical resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. Another advantage offered by the Canon PIXMAThe design of the MG2550 is not too big, so it’s very easy to place it on your desk without having to take up a lot of space. Weighing only 5.3million, of course, Canon PIXMA MG2550s is quite ergonomic in its use.
- Make sure the computer and the Canon machine are not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends with. Exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to prepare the installation.
- NOTE: If you have closed the full download screen, navigate to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, then click on it.
- Select your language for the word list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the instructions on the installation screen.
- Features – print, copy, scan
- Print resolution: up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print technology – 2 FINE cartridges (black and color)
- Monochrome print speed – approx. 8.0ipm
- Color printing speed: approx. 4.0ipm
- Borderless printing – Not available
- Duplex printing – manual operation
- Paper Sizes – Plain Paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal. Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm. Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Scanner Type – CIS Document and Flatbed Scanner
- Scanner Resolution – 600 x 1200 dpi
- Scan speed A4 – approx. 14 seconds
- Copy speed – SfCOT: about 31 seconds. SESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm