Canon Pixma MG3650 Driver
The PIXMA MG3650 is an all-in-one wireless inkjet printer that combines convenience and simplicity with all your printing needs. Print and scan from almost anywhere in the house with its wireless capability. Save time and money with great features like automatic two-sided printing and mobile device printing. The Canon PIXMA MG3650 can be set as one of the most recommended printing devices. It is therefore your best choice to contribute to your office or home. This printer will certainly have the ability to do the various jobs for you, which may vary from print to print. After that, you will surely discover that your work can be so simple once you have finished using the printer. Not only that, this printer can also provide you with the affordable extra price that never gets you into your unfathomable pocket when you intend to properly maintain the printer.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only).
Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
- Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", and then click [Save] to download the file.
- If you select [Execute] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded file will be saved to the specified location as self-extracting (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to uncompress it, and the installation will start automatically.
If necessary, you can uninstall this program using Control Panel. Note: The steps below are for the Windows 7 operating system. This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click the program you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" and then "OK" to complete the uninstallation process.