The Canon PIXMA MX495 is a small, multi-function, ink-jet device for home offices, so it can print, scan or copy and send or receive faxes. It is a smart, compact device with a 20-page automatic document feeder built into the scanner cover. You can leave it alone to copy longer documents or send a multi-page fax. USB connections and wireless networking are supported, but neither USB nor wired on the front panel. As a multifunctional printer for the home, do not hesitate to save money by buying this handy device. It is a unitary machine but it can be used to perform many different activities and actions. Making copies or scanning is possible, and it can also be used as a fax machine.
- Make sure the computer and the Canon machine are not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends with. EXE.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to prepare the installation.
- NOTE: If you have closed the full download screen, navigate to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, then click on it.
- Select your language for the word list and click “OK”.
- Follow the instructions on the installation screen.
- Print speed: 9 ppm for black; 4 ppm for color
- The largest XL cartridge that can be used for economical operation. It lasts longer and will not weigh down your wallet, for sure
- The printer comes with its own Canon application, which allows you to have an easy printing application
- With the cloud system, you can easily access your account and scan (or print) from there.
- Operation is easy, there is no complicated arrangement
- It’s a cheap all-in-one device with Wi-Fi function.
- The overall performance is good. The impression is good. Digitization is effortless. Making copies is also good. Quality is the number one factor for this device
- The cloud system adds the convenience factor of this device. That’s good when you can scan and then upload it to the cloud
- High quality text and image