Canon PIXMA TS3122 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS3122 an all-in-one laser printer and economical Wi-Fi for clear documentation and photos well, not necessarily. A simple, affordable color printer, enjoy original content and a brilliant image directly from your smart gadget, Wi-Fi video camera, or even through the clouds with this economical PIXMA color printer. Browse and duplicate the comfortable, uses the user-friendly features of the 3.8 cm LCD.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Mac OS High Sierra 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / Linux
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You must have a driver configuration file or Canon PIXMA TS3122 software. To configure the driver files, simply click on the link below to download it.
- You must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- Follow the installation instructions for the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer with the installation files.
- First, you need to start the computer and the printer.
- But try not to connect the proposed USB cable printer first.
- Next, download the installation driver and install it on your computer following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after the driver installation is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze whether a USB cable has already been connected. By the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the additional instructions.
- Then follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, the printer can be used for the printing process.
Step 2: How to install Canon PIXMA TS3122 drivers manually.
- You must help the "add printer" option of the built-in features of Windows. And having the software installation file and drivers, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer to your computer.
- Extract the PIXMA MG6640 installation file and also extract their location (often located in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start → Control Panel a Show Device and Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista). For XP, you can click "Fax and Printer".
- Click on "Add a printer".
- When ready and adapted to the driver location, specify the path where you extracted the installation files.
- Follow all "wizard" instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete