Canon Printer Driver is Unavailable
The "Printer driver is unavailable" error means that the driver installed on your printer is incompatible or out of date. It can also mean that the driver is corrupted and the computer does not recognize it. If the computer does not recognize or work with the driver, you will not be able to access your printer and use it to print jobs. This problem is very common in the world of printing and can be solved with some adjustments here and there. Take a look at the solutions listed below.
When you notice that the driver is unavailable, the problem is due to two common reasons. The first reason is the wrong printer driver. This means that you are installing a printer driver that does not belong to your specific model. The second reason is that the outdated version. How to fix it?
Solution 1: Run Printer Troubleshooter
If you do not know how to resolve your printer driver is not available for your HP or other printers, you can try using the automatic method to resolve it beforehand.
- Go to here: Start> Settings> Update & Security> Troubleshoot.
- In this troubleshooting tab, locate the printer and click Run Troubleshooter.
- After that, Windows checks the hardware status, the print spooler services, etc., and you have to select the wrong printer and then correct it step by step.
Solution 2: Uninstall Printer Driver
The error message reminding the problem of the printer indicating that there is no printer driver in Windows 10, you can also now remove the driver from the printer, and then reinstall a new one on your PC . And the unavailable Windows 10 printer driver means that it does not have a printer driver for you on your PC, for example, no drivers found for the Windows 10 printer. So you can try to replace the unavailable with a new one. Uninstall the Pinter driver:
- Go to the Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, locate the printer driver, and then right-click Uninstall Device.
- Click Uninstall to confirm the uninstallation of the printer driver. And here you have to select the option: remove the driver software for this device.
- Then restart your computer. Windows will automatically install the printer drivers for you.
Solution 3: Update Printer Drivers
As you have just removed the unavailable printer driver, you must obtain the updated printer driver for Windows 10 to resolve unavailable problems with your Epson or Brother printer driver.