Canon Printer Error 6000
Canon printers are essentially inkjet printers that let you print, copy, scan, and fax your files and documents quickly with minimal effort. The Canon printer is available in different colors, sizes, features and prices. It's an almost perfect choice for housekeeping as well as for office use. In addition, if you are working on a project and you need to print important files, as soon as you are ready to print these files using a Canon printer, a message will flash on the computer screen to signal a printer error has occurred. Support Code: 6000 Basically, when you encounter a Canon 6000 printer error, you stay stuck in the middle of your work.
Therefore, in this article, we will provide you with everything related to this error and how to correct it. In addition, our Western Techies team is here to help you at any time with the most effective solutions.
Some of the causes of a Canon printer error are listed below.
- It usually occurs when the printer's input tray prevents it from opening. Generally, this blockage is due to pieces of paper or dust particles.
- The error code may occur if the tray is misplaced in the printer.
- The error can also occur if you give several print commands at the same time. It can also occur when a large number of documents surround your printer.
- It is possible that the line break is stained or scratched.
- Another reason for the Canon Printer 6000 error is a fault in the line feed slot or sensor.
There are few methods for correcting Canon 6000 printer errors described below. You can try the methods given below. If you are having trouble familiarizing yourself with the procedures, call on Western Techies.
Method 1: Restart your Printer
- Let your printer in pause mode by unplugging it from the direct power source.
- After a few seconds, connect the printer's power cord to the power source and turn on the Canon printer.
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds, then press the stop button twice.
- Repeat the whole process again.
- During the second process release, the printer power button is slow and is also pressed four times on the shutdown button. Hope this should remove the constant display of Canon Printer Error 6000.
Method 2: Resolve Line Feed Issues
- Using a non-corrosive solution to clean the Canon LF and EJ split film will eventually resolve any scratches and burrs in the line break.
- The error may be due to paper or dust particles that may be responsible for a paper jam in the printer. We therefore recommend that you remove them slowly and carefully to resolve the problem with the Canon 6000 error code.
Method 3: Remove the Defective Parts
- The error message may occur because of the defective part of the printer. So, to avoid the error, consider removing the defective part. The defective part can be one of six "LF / EJ split film" units, the sensor unit, the paper feed tray, the logic board, and the paper feed motor.
Even after trying the above methods, if the problem persists then the most suitable option is to call us to help you out with the complete solutions.