Comodo Endpoint Security (CES) provides comprehensive protection against both internal and external threats by combining powerful antivirus, enterprise-class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced intrusion prevention system on hosts. Comodo Endpoint Security Manager provides centralized management of Comodo’s 7-layer security suite that proactively protects devices and their applications against malware and advanced threats.
Endpoint Security Manager can protect your networks, maintain high performance and simplify the tasks you need to perform. Comodo provide excellent protection for all your devices without slowing down things. Your employees can stay very productive even when our product is running. In addition, our tools help you automatically eliminate many dangerous products, so you do not have to worry about your memory anymore.
- Downloading and Running the Setup Program
- Download and save the Endpoint Security Manager installation file to the computer that will be used for the central service.
- You can choose between two installation files, “CESM_Setup_2.1. <Version> .exe” or “CESM_Setup_2.1. <Version> _Full.exe”.
- To start the installation, double-click the installation file. The installer welcome screen will be displayed. Click Next.
- License agreement to complete the initialization phase, you must read and accept the license agreement.
- Read the notes and click on ‘Next’.
- Choosing installation preferences
- The next step is to choose the type of installation
- Click ‘Next’ and choose the appropriate database server.
- Click ‘Next’ and then ‘Install’ to begin the installation process.
- Finalizing the installation
- When the installation is complete, the end dialog box appears, giving administrators the ability to finish and exit Setup or finish and start the setup tool.
Endpoint Security Solutions runs on a client-server model. The network would contain the terminal security software, located on a centrally managed and accessible server or gateway. The client software is located on each terminal or end device. The security software authenticates the connections made from the endpoint computers and simultaneously updates the client software when needed. SandComodo’s unique containment technology allows for self-sandboxing of unknown malware on-premises in a low-resource virtual environment. Manage centrally your servers, workstations, laptops, netbooks and their applications.
Our 7-layer security platform guarantees the protection of each endpoint with a combination of Web URL filtering, firewall, antivirus, file search service, HIP, automatic sandbox containment and viruscope ( behavior analysis). A robust dashboard provides a panoramic view of 14 critical metrics of endpoints. View and modify installed endpoint processes, services, and applications with powerful system management features.