COMODO Error 12002
The COMODO Error 12002 may be caused by damage to the Windows system files. Corrupted Windows system file entries can pose a real threat to the well-being of your computer. Several events may have resulted in errors in the system files.
Incomplete installation, incomplete uninstallation, incorrect removal of applications or hardware. It may also be due to recovering your computer after a virus attack, spyware or computer shutdown. All of the above assets may result in the removal or corruption of Windows registry entries. This corrupt registry will result in missing and incorrectly linked information as well as files necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
- Error 12002 appears and blocks the active program window.
- Your PC crashes frequently with error 12002 when running the same program.
- Windows Error Code 12002 is displayed.
- Windows is slow and reacts slowly to the mouse or keyboard.
- Your computer hangs periodically for a few seconds at a time.
These 12002 error messages can appear during program installation, when a Microsoft Corporation-related program (eg, Windows) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during a Windows installation. installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your 12002 error occurs is essential information in solving the problem.
- Download corrupted or incomplete installation of Windows software.
- Corruption in the Windows registry following a recent Windows-related software change (installation or uninstallation).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the Windows file or Windows-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or erroneously deleted files associated with Windows.
Runtime errors such as Error 12002 may be caused by various factors. It is therefore important to solve the problem to prevent it from happening again.
- First fix the registry entries associated with the 12002 error.
Next, the next step will be to perform a complete malware scan of your PC.
- Then clean up unwanted files from your system with Disk Cleanup.
- Now update the PC device drivers
- Use Windows System Restore to Cancel Recent System Changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall the comodo Virus Analysis Program Associated with Error 1603
- Run the Windows System File Checker and install all available Windows updates
- Perform a clean installation of Windows
In case of any problem with the above errors, users can contact Comodo with the technical support team, it is available 24/7. Comodo offer a support service provider to correct each error via online remote access service. For online help with your questions, talk to experts as soon as possible without delay. Comodo offer online technical support to users in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada with the best world-class technicians.