Computer Error 0x80072ee7
The error code 0x80072EE7, also known as the Windows Store Error, began to occur a lot after the Windows 10 Creators upgrade. The error causes a sudden malfunction of the Windows store with the error "We can not connect to the server" or "The server has fallen on our head - We all have hard days" when downloading an application from the store. To add to the confusion, the Windows Store can warn you that you are not connected to the Internet while you are online with a broadband Internet connection.
The Windows error code 0x80072ee7 is a problem experienced by users of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista and the Windows 10 operating system. However, it is the users of the Windows 10 operating system who are the most affected . Indeed, the problem has been and is experienced by PC users after the release of Windows 10 OS.
The error code 0x80072ee7 may appear at any time when trying to use or download an application from the Windows Store. There are several main reasons why error code 0x80072ee7 occurs and prevents the Windows 10 store from running every time that you try to connect to the Windows store.
- Corrupt Windows system files
- Network configuration errors.
- Corrupt Windows Registry.
- Virus or Malware infection.
- Faulty Windows 10 drivers.
There are several methods to resolve the Windows 0x80072ee7 error. While some methods are simple, others may be a little complicated. There is not really a single method to solve the problem because of the many causes.
Method 1: Run Windows File Checker Tool
This is one of the simplest methods to solve the problem in case of corrupt system file (s).
- Click the Start button and type "Command" in the search box.
- Hold Ctrl + Shift on the keyboard before pressing Enter.
- Type "SCF / scannow" after the blinking cursor in the black area before pressing Enter.
- The tool should start working to check and resolve any file issues it identifies. It is good to be patient because the process can take a long time.
Method 2: Virus/Malware Scan
You may encounter error code 0x80072ee7 simply because of your inability to periodically scan your PC for viruses or malware. Try to scan your PC for both virus and malware using effective and up-to-date anti-virus / malware software to fix the problem.
Method 3: Define Your Dns Server Settings
It is possible to receive the error code 0x80072ee7 due to incorrect configuration of the DNS server settings.
- Search or open the Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings to view your Internet connection.
- Click right on your current Internet connection before selecting to see its properties.
- Click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)" before selecting "Properties".
- Select DNS Server 188.8.131.52 and Alternate DNS 184.108.40.206 as the preferred server connection settings, and then click OK.
- You must restart your PC for the above changes or configuration to take effect, which should resolve the error depending on the cause.
Method 4: Registry Repair
It may be necessary to repair the registry of your PC if the methods above do not solve the error code. However, you should avoid repairing the registry yourself, as any error could severely damage the operating system. It is very important that you use a reliable registry repair tool, which automatically detects and corrects PC registry errors.