Dascom 2600 Driver
The Dascom 2600 Driver are highly functional, reliable and elegant machines. Performance and workload, ergonomics, ease of maintenance, excellent price - everything has been integrated to make it the only acceptable choice for the customer. The continuous and cut shapes are fed in the front for quick and easy loading.
This ensures a straight line of forms, allowing for reliable paper transport, even on a 6-part stock. Loading paper is easier. The operator does not have to fumble around or around the printer to access the tractors on the back. User intervention is minimized through a suite of features designed to ensure product reliability and performance. The product is at home in the computer room, computer room, or office. A discrete acoustic evaluation of 52 dBA gives a printer half as quiet compared to many competing models.
- Install the printer driver as a USB installation.
- Click "Start" then click on "Devices and Printers", right-click the 2600 printer driver, and then click "Printer Properties".
- Then you will see the screen. Click on "Ports" and then "Add Port".
- Select "Standard TCP / IP Port" and click "New Port".
- You will see the screen, click "Next" to continue.
- Complete the fields "Printer Name or IP Address" and "Port Name".
- Click "Next" to go to the screen.
- Then you will see the screen below, click "Next" to continue.
- Click "Finish" to complete the installation of the printer driver.
- Click "Start" then "Devices and Printers", right-click the 2600 printer driver, and then click "Printer Properties." Then click "Ports" then "Configure Port" and complete the configuration setting on the screen. Click "OK" to complete the configuration.
- Print speed up to 680 cps
- 20,000 pages per month of work
- 80 columns
- 24-pin print head produces excellent print quality
- Right paper path to make forms easier to load
- Ethernet, parallel and USB interface standards
- LCD display for easy operation