Dascom 1318 Driver
The Dascom 1318 Driver thermal printers offer industrial performance in a robust design for mass production in retail and manufacturing environments. The user-friendly design of the printer allows for a space-saving vertical opening, making the 1318 ideal for small spaces. The large graphic LCD display clearly indicates the printer status and the automatic switching of Zebra and Datamax emulation makes it easy to configure the printer. Connectivity goes far beyond parallel, serial, and USB networks.
The 1318 Series offers a wide range of features and options such as Internal Ethernet, peeler and knives. The 1318R includes a built-in peeler with a liner rewinder for paper backing or labels and easy distribution of labels. The 1318-300 with a resolution of 300 dpi is ideal for printing labels with logos, images and graphics.
- Install the printer driver as a USB installation.
- Click "Start" → "Devices and Printers", right-click the 1318 printer driver, and then click "Printer Properties".
- Then you will see the screen as below. Click on "Ports" → "Add Port".
- Select "Standard TCP / IP Port" and click "New Port".
- You will see the screen, click "Next" to continue.
- Complete the fields "Printer Name or IP Address" and "Port Name".
- Click "Next" to go to the screen.
- Then you will see the screen, click "Next" to continue.
- Click "Finish" to complete the installation of the printer driver.
- Click "Start" → "Devices and Printers", right-click the 1318 printer driver, and then click "Printer Properties". Then click "Ports" → "Configure Port" and complete the configuration setting on the screen. Click "OK" to complete the configuration.
- Print speed 10 fps (203 dpi) / 8 fps (300 spi)
- Print width 4.10 inches, 104.1 mm
- Direct or thermal transfer printing method
- Models with 203 dpi resolution / 300 dpi available
- Bitmap Font Styles 7, True Type
- Memory 16 MB SDRAM; 4 MB Flash
- Parallel standard (IEEE-1284), serial (RS-232C), USB (version 1.1) connectivity
- Optional LAN Ethernet connectivity (10/100 BaseT)
- Zebra ZPL-II standard auto-switching emulation and Datamax I class, DMX400, Prodigy Plus
- Bar codes Standard bar codes include: Standard barcodes include: Code11. Code39, Code93, Code128, I2of5, S2of5, EAN8, EAN13, ANSI CODABAR, LOGMARS, MSI, Plessey, UPC A / E, POSTNET, Planet, Code49, PDF417, CODABLOCK, Maxicode, DataMatrix, QR Code, RSS, TLC39
- • 13.3 kg physical weight, 17.6 kg (rewind model)