The Datamax o’neil Apex 4 comes standard with USB wireless communication and Bluetooth V2.0. 802.11b.g for wireless LAN connection (WLAN) is available as an option instead of Bluetooth. An optional 3-way magnetic card reader facilitates credit card payments. A powerful 32-bit Arm-7 processor enables fast printing, high-quality receipts, and direct control SRAM and flash memory, allowing users to store logos, fonts, graphics, and barcodes for adaptation fast to the changing needs of the business. Apex printers are specifically designed for mobile workers. This printer has an easy-to-use paper feed system. With this system, mobile workers will be able to change paper rolls in seconds. The high-capacity battery in Apex printers can do a lot of work before charging. Lightweight and compact, Apex printers can be used for hours without the staff being disturbed.
Steps to Download and install Datamax o’neil Apex 4 Driver
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the “license agreement” and click “Next”.
- The installation directory “C: \ Seagull” appears, click “Next”.
- Select the “Launch the driver wizard after driver decompression” check box and uncheck “Read installation instructions”.
- Click on ‘Finish’
- The current window closes and the Seagull Pilot Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select “Install Printer Drivers” and click “Next.”
- “How is this printer going to be?” Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select “Other (parallel or series, for example)”. USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug-and-Play option.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Select “Manufacturer” on the left and “Printer Model” on the right. Select “Datamax” for existing printers not listed under “Datamax-O’Neil” and then click “Next.”
- “Specify the port” will be indicated. To complete the installation, select “LPT1” and click “Next”.
- “Specify the printer name” is displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on ‘Next’.
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click ‘Finish’
- The driver will be installed, click “Finish”.
Features of Datamax o’neil Apex 4
1. Lightweight, small and wireless
Apex printers are light enough to be worn all day, everyday, and small enough to not interfere with movement. Comes standard with wireless communication.
2. Fast and durable
All features of Apex printers are supported by a powerful 32-bit Arm-7 RISC processor, which makes them as fast as printers costing nearly double. The high capacity Li-Ion battery can last a full day of receipt printing on a single battery charge.
3. Easy to use
The simplified LEDs indicate the status of the communication, the load and the power supply. Plus, easy-to-insert paper loading and an external DC plug make loading easy.
4. Apple Certified Apex 4i
The Apex 4i responds to the growing presence of Apple iOS products that are spreading to companies around the world requiring a print solution.