Datamax o’neil h 6308 Driver
The H-6308 allows printing up to 6.4 "or 162 mm wide, a large graphic display allows optimal viewing and control of all printer functions, a 32-bit / 200 MHz high-speed multitasking processor reduces processing time to increase data throughput, Standard 16 MB 8 MB DRAM and FLASH memory provide space for transparent processing of the most demanding applications H-6308 provides standard Ethernet, USB, parallel interfaces and series, facilitating connectivity between hosts on multiple platforms, SDIO Standard and USB.
High-performance 6-inch class H printers are ideal for printing mid-size labels used in the industry Automotive, manufacturing and labels for pallets The 6-inch H-Class series generates labels up to 6.61 inches wide with exceptional print quality 203 dpi at 300 dpi and high speeds of 8 to 10 fps.
Follow the steps below to install the Datamax-O'Neil Windows printer driver and synchronize it with a USB / parallel cable.
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the "license agreement" and click "Next".
- The installation directory 'C: \ Seagull' will be displayed, click 'Next'
- Check the box 'Run the driver wizard after unpacking the drivers' and uncheck 'Read installation instructions'.
- Click on 'Finish'
- The current window closes and the Seagull Driver Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select "Install Printer Drivers" and click "Next."
- '' How is this printer going to be? 'Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select 'Other (such as parallel or series)' USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug and Play option
- Click on 'Next'
- Select "Manufacturer" on the left and "Printer Model" on the right. Select "Datamax" for Legacy printers not listed under "Datamax-O'Neil" and click "Next."
- 'Specify Port' will be indicated. In order to complete the installation, select 'LPT1' and click 'Next'
- 'Specify Printer Name' will be displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on 'Next'
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click 'Finish'
- The driver will be installed, click 'Finish'
- printing methods: direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Print width: up to 8.52 inches
- Print resolution: 203, 300, 406 or 600 dpi
- Print speed: up to 12 inches per second
- Memory (RAM): 8 MB / 16 MB
- Connectivity: Wired 10/100 Ethernet LAN, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB host ports, and SDIO or GPIO interface cards.
- RFID: RFID UHF and HF models available
- Operates 24 hours a day. Designed for 24-7 print environments that depend on the highest performance.
- High on printing. Ideal for high volume printing in the manufacturing, transportation and logistics, health and food sectors.
- Promotes productivity. Streamlines processing by simplifying configuration, offering templates with different configurations, and producing labels at a recording speed.
- Simple to configure and use. Easy to install, configure, use and upgrade.
- grow with you. The connectivity, technology, and printing options are suitable for many applications.